Disasters You Should Leave To The Pros
While most business expect their employees to clean up after themselves to maintain a clean work environment. There are some situations employees should not expect to handle and that should be left to the pros.
- Sewage Cleanup - Water from sewer system backups should be considered very dangerous. The water is grossly unsanitary and may contain bacteria and viruses that could cause serious illness. Special training and equipment is necessary to safely clean this type of contamination
- Mold Remediation - Because mold can produce allergens and irritants, you will want a professional that has training and experience to properly resolve the mold infestation. If you suspect that your East Las Vegas home or business has a mold problem, Professionals can inspect, assess and remediate your property.
- Commercial Water Damage - You can get over your head on a large loss commercial water damage. There lots going on, specialized drying equipment will be needed. You cant delay or you risk secondary damage to your building. This can get costly especially if need your business back up and running fast.
- Biohazard - Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. A failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and dangerous environments. Employees should be trained to safely remove biohazards and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations.
Trauma & Crime Scene - Many times, crime and accident scenes have blood and other biohazard contaminants that pose a serious health risk. You should have specialized training, protective equipment, and experience to safely clean trauma and crime scenes.
Why Hire Professionals
Do not treat your staff like a cleaning service. If you want accurate results, hire a professional restoration company. Hiring the right company for the right job shows your employees and clientele that you respect the job your staff does, and that intend to handle a special situation the right way. You have the satisfaction of knowing that the job was done correctly and that you will not be putting your employees in harms way. +
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Our training program includes the following:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
Need Mold or Specialized Cleanup Services?
Call Us Today – (702) 785-0100
The decontamination of a home or business due to trauma, sewage backups, chemical spills, hoarding or other biohazards can be both dangerous and emotional. Specialized training and experience is key when choosing a cleanup company to resolve these circumstances.
We provide cleanup and recovery services for many biohazard situations. These include the following:
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
IICRC Training and Certification
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. Our Professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.